This monument is
visible from the road. It is located at
N 35° 1.149 W 85° 15.773.
Parking is available on Ridge Road
N 35° 1.152 W 85° 15.792
To reach this monument:
NPS parking area on Ridge Avenue.
In the the Bragg Reservation, on South Crest Road, Chattanooga, TN.
Other nearby monuments on the Battle of Missionary Ridge Battlefield.
This monument is recorded in the National Park Service database as structure
This is a standard Missouri marker. It is a simple 15" x 15" x 3' marble shaft with a slanting inscribed top marking unit's position after the battle, November 25, 1863. Erected in 1895
This page originally submitted by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on June 19, 2019. This page has been viewed 116 time(s) since then. This page has been updated 0 time(s) since then.
BG Hooks was the editor who published this page on June 19, 2019.
Photos: 1, 2, 3 were submitted on 06/19/2019 by Byron Hooks.