This monument is
visible from the road. It is located at
N 34° 55.8014 W 85° 15.9864.
Parking is available on Vittetoe Rd
N 34° 55.758 W 85° 16.074
To reach this monument:
To view this historical marker drive to the parking area in front of the Snodgrass House (tour stop 8) and the marker can be seen situated just to the east of the Snodgrass House.
Other nearby monuments on the Battle of Chickamauga Battlefield.
This monument is recorded in the National Park Service database as structure
This is a standard Ohio marker, built in 1894. It is a 1'6" x 1'6" x 3' high granite obelisk with a raised letter inscription. It marker the units location on September 20, 1863 from 4 pm to 6 pm.
This page originally submitted by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on July 01, 2018. This page has been viewed 47 time(s) since then. This page has been updated 0 time(s) since then.
BG Hooks was the editor who published this page on July 01, 2018.
Photos: 1, 2, 3 were submitted on 07/01/2018 by Byron Hooks.