This monument is
visible from the road. It is located at
N 34° 55.0798 W 85° 15.6464.
Parking is available on Lafayette Road
N 34° 55.0747 W 85° 15.6433
Other nearby monuments on the Battle of Chickamauga Battlefield.
Other monuments to the Culpeper's South Carolina Artillery Company/Battery on the battlefield
This monument is recorded in the National Park Service database as structure
This is a sign type of marker. The plaques on the Chickamauga Battlefield were installed by the War Department in 1890. This plaque is red indicating it is for a Confederate unit.
This page originally submitted by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on July 25, 2017. This page has been viewed 98 time(s) since then. This page has been updated 0 time(s) since then.
BG Hooks was the editor who published this page on July 25, 2017.
Photos: 1, 2, 3 were submitted on 07/25/2017 by Byron Hooks; 4 was submitted on 09/04/2018 by Byron Hooks.