This monument is
visible from the road. It is located at
N 34° 55.117 W 85° 14.9111.
Parking is available on Brotherton Road
N 34° 55.2299 W 85° 14.9087
Other nearby monuments on the Battle of Chickamauga Battlefield.
This monument is recorded in the National Park Service database as structure
This is a standard Tennessee marker built in 1898. It is 1'6" wide x 1' deep x 3' high, the marker is a rectangular block of smooth-faced Tennessee gray marble inscribed on the front. Marks the unit's position on September 19, 1863, at 2:30 p.m.
This page originally submitted by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on June 18, 2017. This page has been viewed 7 time(s) since then. This page has been updated 0 time(s) since then.
BG Hooks was the editor who published this page on June 18, 2017.
Photos: 1, 2, 3 were submitted on 06/18/2017 by Byron Hooks.