This monument is
visible from the road. It is located at
N 34° 55.5526 W 85° 15.4315.
Parking is available on Battleline Road
This monument is recorded in the National Park Service database as structure
This standard Kentucky regimental marker, built in 1899, consists of a 1'8" x 1'2" x 3'2" high, marker is a single block of granite, rock-faced at bottom and finished above, with a slanting top inscribed with "Kentucky" within a scroll and the unit's name.
This page originally submitted by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on June 01, 2017. This page has been viewed 8 time(s) since then. This page has been updated 0 time(s) since then.
BG Hooks was the editor who published this page on June 01, 2017.
Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4 were submitted on 06/01/2017 by Byron Hooks.