This monument is
visible from the road. It is located at
N 34° 55.527 W 85° 15.457.
Parking is available on Battleline Road
Other nearby monuments on the Battle of Chickamauga Battlefield.
This monument is recorded in the National Park Service database as structure
This plaque is red indicating it is for a Confederate unit. This plaque were installed by the War Department in 1890.
This page originally submitted by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on May 28, 2017. This page has been viewed 12 time(s) since then. This page has been updated 1 time(s) since then.
The page was last updated by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on May 28, 2017.
BG Hooks was the editor who published this page on May 28, 2017.
Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 were submitted on 05/28/2017 by Byron Hooks.