This monument is
visible from the road. It is located at
N 34° 55.6351 W 85° 15.4225.
Parking is available on Battleline Road
Other nearby monuments on the Battle of Chickamauga Battlefield.
This monument is recorded in the National Park Service database as structure
This is a standard Ohio marker and was built in 1894. It is a 1'6" x 1'6" x 3' high granite obelisk with a raised letter inscription. Marks unit's position east of the south end of Kelly Field on September 20, 1863, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
This page originally submitted by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on May 23, 2017. This page has been viewed 95 time(s) since then. This page has been updated 0 time(s) since then.
BG Hooks was the editor who published this page on May 23, 2017.
Photos: 1, 2, 3 were submitted on 05/23/2017 by Byron Hooks.