This monument is
visible from the road. It is located at
N 34° 55.7043 W 85° 15.3373.
Parking is available on Battleline Road
N 34° 55.668 W 85° 15.3558
One of many paves pull outs located along the length of Battleline Road.
This monument is recorded in the National Park Service database as structure
This is a standard Kentucky marker, built in 1899. It is a 1'8" x 1'2" x 3'2" high, marker is a single block of granite, rock-faced at bottom and finished above, with a slanting top inscribed with "Kentucky" within a scroll and the unit's name.
This page originally submitted by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on January 26, 2017. This page has been viewed 21 time(s) since then. This page has been updated 0 time(s) since then.
BG Hooks was the editor who published this page on January 26, 2017.
Photos: 1, 2, 3 were submitted on 01/26/2017 by Byron Hooks.