This monument is
visible from the road. It is located at
N 34° 54.3984 W 85° 16.3822.
Parking is available on Vittetoe-Chickamauga Road
N 34° 54.4252 W 85° 16.3442
To reach this monument:
Parking is available at Wilder’s Tower on Vittetoe-Chickamauga Road. From there walk south to the monument. Addition parking is available in a second lot off of Glenn-Viniard Road.
Other nearby monuments on the Battle of Chickamauga Battlefield.
This monument is recorded in the National Park Service database as structure
This monument was built in 1899. It is a 7'6" x 4'4" x 4'6" high rock-faced monument consisting of rectangular granite block with an inscribed polished front on granite base. The tops of both pieces are beveled.
This page originally submitted by Byron Hooks of Sandy Springs, GA, on August 14, 2014. This page has been viewed 158 time(s) since then. This page has been updated 0 time(s) since then.
BG Hooks was the editor who published this page on August 14, 2014.
Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4 were submitted on 08/14/2014 by Byron Hooks.